Sales Executive AssistantPosted on: April 4th, 2019
We are an international plush toy company looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our Senior VP of Sales and the Sales team.
The assistant will manage mostly business-related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel & accommodations, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. For this role, the ideal candidate should have a detailed understanding of the full MS Office suite, be quick at problem solving and have prior experience as an executive or administrative assistant.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare monthly expense report
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by management team and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Act as a point of contact among internal management, sales reps and other external partners
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience. Minimum of 4 years.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Type 35 wpm.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.