Marketing ManagerPosted on: August 7th, 2019
We are an international distributor who is seeking a Marketing Manager to grow and expand its Marketing Division. The Marketing Manager, working under the supervision of the Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing, will support the strategic marketing management of our brands.
Leads the development of marketing strategy and planning associated with business division projects from conception through implementation to delivery and measurement. Serves as a liaison between internal clients, outside vendors and company department. Sources clear and comprehensive project briefs, schedules, budget estimates, vendor bids and action plans. Additional duties:
- Develops, implements, and manages strategic marketing plans for the company’s divisions, products and services
- Develops marketing campaigns, analyzing their performance and making recommendations for future campaigns based in the results
- Builds trust and value with internal clients and customers through collaboration and demonstrations
- Manages overall brand standards for each division
- Leads all areas of creative development and production across all media
- Collaborates with creative and public relations teams to develop strategies for projects
- Conducts secondary market research to identify market requirements and opportunities
- On-site regular attendance and some travel are essential job functions
- Perform other business tasks or functions as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of corporate marketing experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage, train, motivate and inspire team members.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and delivery on marketing strategies designed to meet company goals.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage numerous projects and demands of multiple stakeholders.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to “roll up his/her sleeves”.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of brand development and management.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess strong business ethics; be reliable and dependable.
- A BS/BA in business, marketing, communications and or related field is required.